Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pet Odor Carpet Spray DIY

Anyone have stinky pets???  Well, we do and her name is Savannah.  Oh, she is a sweet girl, but boy can she stink!  Just look at that sweet face.


I was on a mission to try and find a safe carpet odor neutralizer to get rid of the stinky doggie odor, or DO as I tend to call it,  in our carpets.  I found this recipe for a carpet spray on Pinterest.  I actually made a half batch since you cannot store the unused portion.  I wanted to make good and sure I was able to get rid of the stinky odors lurking in our family room carpeting.  Overall I was very pleased with this carpet spray.  It got rid of the light pet odor that was hanging out in the carpeting, however for the really stinky spots...not so much.  The odor was still there...even after the second application.  So I will have to keep searching for a carpet odor spray that is chemical free for the heavy odors, however this works wonders on the everyday stink that happens.  If you have any tried and true solutions I would love to hear about them.

Thanks for stopping by. -Robyn


No comments:

Post a Comment