Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Summer Birthday or Housewarming Gift

To celebrate my mother-in-laws milestone birthday this year we wanted to do something fun for her, not just the standard gift card.  So naturally I was drawn to Home Goods....they have the best stuff!  We found the white metal serving tray and built upon that theme.  We added an acrylic pitcher and matching glasses with some fun fruity drinks to enjoy on their deck this summer.  I just couldn't resist the adorable lantern with the battery operated candle.  Then we added some fun yellow and white kitchen towels.  This was a family affair with my husband and kids all adding their input...I think we made a pretty good team.


This is the gift all wrapped up in cellophane.  This idea could be used for birthday's, housewarming gifts, Mother's Day, engagement or wedding gifts.  Truly almost any occasion.


Thanks for stopping by to see what is new.  -Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment